Share 'Sit Up Straight When You Canter Your Dressage Horse'
If you tend to grip with your legs, and lean forward when you canter your dressage horse, here’s a simple exercise to help you sit up straight.
Sit in a chair and do the following exercise for muscle memory:
1. Sit up straight with shoulders over hips.
2. Lean back about 4-5 inches
3. Come back up to the vertical.
4. Do this in the rhythm/tempo of the canter.
5. Notice how as your upper bod…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this