This morning I've received a bunch of emails asking about
shipping costs for The Confident Competitor program.
I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. There are NO shipping costs.
You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. The
program is completely digital and you get immediate access to it.
So if you've enjoyed the audios and would like more in-depth
training, go to:…
Posted on July 26, 2011 at 8:30am
If your horse’s shoulders are stuck, it’s like having a kink in a water hose. The energy can’t flow from behind, over the…Continue
Posted on December 31, 2010 at 2:30pm — 1 Comment
I’ve dealt with a lot of spooky dressage horses, and I find that often shying gets worse because riders do one or all of the following things.
1. Hit or kick him to make him obedient.
2. Make him walk straight up to scary object and face it straight on.
3. Forget to go around your ring in both directions.
4. Force him to go close to the scary object.
5. Patting and soothing him while he’s shying.
Let’s understand the nature of horses:
Posted on December 11, 2010 at 5:30pm — 2 Comments
Posted on November 30, 2010 at 7:15am